Monday, December 8, 2008

Hectic Life

My life is pretty hectic right now. First of all, I have to deal with school. Duh. Also, my bearded dragon is pregnant and I am tring my best not to kill it in any harmful way. She's doing good by the way. I am feeding it regulary, and it is not doing any mean stuff to me. Anyway, I am also in church choir and we got a big performance right in front of us. It's coming very soon, and I am a little scared. Speaking of performance, my school is having a winter string concert on Wed, December 17th. We will be playing at 7:00. By the way, if you are wondering, i play the violin. I am pretty good. Not bad for someonewho lives in a box! So I am not stressed...I am just scared of my life right now. I have to make some holiday cards, practice my violin, baby sit my lizard, do my homework, yearbook staff....so on so on. Well, I am not freaking out if you think I am freaking out of course I am not freaking out!!!!!!


MUST LEAVE!!!! TTYL!!

No comments: