Monday, December 1, 2008

The Highlights of My Life

Okay, so I use my blog to write random stuff about my miserable, desperate life. Right? But just so you now me better, here a few important highlights of ME, myself and I! And my life...blah blah...and yes by the way these highlights are all totally true. So feel free to...kill me. JK ;)

1) I was abducted by evil aliens from Uranus.
2) I live in a small, box.
3) Aliens left me alone, and scared in an unkown's house. (That's how I met Natasha, or as my "parents" call her-older sister.)
4) I have a weird machine in my brain, and I can tell when the world is going to go BOOM
5) I have enlarged textbooks because my eyes are...never mind.
6) I'm Purplino, but you know that already
7) I worship coffee, cell phones, and chocolate.
8)I'm allergic to big, complicated words and learning. So, whenever I go to school, I get the disease of "annoyance".
9) Fish are allergic to me, but you probably figured that out already.
10) One day, I hope to...no, I don't hope, I KNOW I will rule the world one day. Yeah, that's right.

See? I have a totally normal life just like any other tween girl. So don't think I'm strange.
xoxo, Emeline

No comments: